It’s not too late to celebrate Christmas in July!
The Royal Hotel in Queanbeyan, who are well-known for their steaks, are putting on a feast in their warm Upper House venue, offering hot mulled wine, a decadent four-course banquet meal and live Christmas music.
- Wild berries & gin cured salmon gravlax, prawn cracker, with kohlrabi, apple, sorrel & walnut salad.
- Roasted blue pumpkin & chestnut soup, with ginger, coriander & gold nugget pumpkin.
- Pork loin with fig & mixed nuts filling, crackling turkey tenderloin filled with ham & cranberries wrapped in prosciutto, rosemary, fondant poato, medley of roasted vegetables & red wine jus.
- Plum & nut pudding with honey comb marsala custard, vanilla bean cream & freeze dried strawberry soil.
- Christmas rum baubles & Chef Beat’s brandy & whiskey eggnog taster.
What: Christmas in July
Where: Upper House at the Royal Hotel
When: Friday 31 July, 6:00 pm to 11:45 pm
Cost: $90 adults, $40 children
Bookings: Call 6297 1444 to book.