Fire at Bega Flats

johnboy 10 November 2011 3

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a small fire in a city apartment building.

Crews were called to the Bega Flats complex in Cooyong Street Reid just before 12 o’clock.

Firefighters found food left on a stove unattended well alight.

It was quickly extinguished preventing it spreading further.

Crews are now ventilating the property.

12:25pm Thursday 10 November 2011

[Courtesy ESA]


What's Your Opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with
3 Responses to Fire at Bega Flats
Filter
Order
jsm2090 jsm2090 9:17 am 11 Nov 11

After watching Breaking Bad, I assumed people only do ‘cooking’ in motorhomes.

taninaus taninaus 9:20 pm 10 Nov 11

They had the hazmat truck out for this one – I was wondering what they thought was going on – and all for a little kitchen fire.

krats krats 9:16 pm 10 Nov 11

Coooooooooooolllll Maaaaaaaaaannnnnnn….Check Out The Flames….Hey Look Some Dudes Are Putting Them Out…Cooooollll

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top

Search across the site