Join us at Exhibition Park this Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the BIGGEST ever Lifeline Canberra Bookfair! With over 120 tonnes of books, CDs, DVDs, comics, puzzles, games and more – there’s something for everyone.
Our full range of fiction and non-fiction books, including rare books and collectables, children’s books, textbooks and foreign language books. You’ll also find magazines and pamphlets, comics, maps and atlases, talking books, records and CDs, DVDs, games and jigsaws. Click here to download the index and map.
Bruce Gall, author of Southern Cross Safari, will be joining us at the Bookfair selling signed copies of his book, donating $10 from every sale to Lifeline Canberra.
Saturday is Family Day with fun activities for the kids. We’ve got a jumping castle, face painting and balloon modelling from 10am to 1pm, and special appearances from Olympian, Melissa Breen from 9am to 10am and Prime Possum at 10.30am.
- Friday, 18 September 2015, 9am – 6pm
- Saturday, 19 September 2015, 9am – 5pm
- Sunday, 20 September 2015, 10am – 4pm
- Budawang Pavilion, Exhibition Park in Canberra, Corner of Flemington Rd and Northbourne Ave
- Free parking
- Payment options: cash, cheque, credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or EFTPOS
- Entry by gold coin donation – all proceeds go to Lifeline Canberra’s Telephone Crisis Support service 13 11 14