Once again we turn our attention to awful displays on the roads and car parks of Canberra.
1. Allen sent this one in from the Gunahlin Magnet Mart:
2. Stephen sent this in with Audi proudly flying the cockwittery flag once again:
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
Another parking image. Keep clear – No stopping.
Is there not enough parking in this town?
3. Pork Hunt has had some fun at The Pavillion:
4. Tim sent us this:
Does the yellow X indicate where I’m not supposed to park, or where I’m supposed to park? I don’t know, I always get so confused – that’s probably why I bought a blue Mazda 3 (just like everyone else who gets confused by too many choices).
5. Allen had another entry for us:
Snapped this one parked smack bang in the middle of two disabled parks!! Like a disabled park by itself isn’t big enough!!!
6. Smee gave us this:
Here’s one for the bad parking thread. Taken today in the Hyperdome car park. The two cars are actually touching.
7. Mark gave us a nice piece of work:
Spotted this gem getting around in Chisholm. Driver flipped us the bird as we passed him…apparently taking photos and laughing your arse off at such things is frowned upon down that way. For those concerned with safety, no, the photographer was not the driver. Also apologies for the filthy windscreen.
8. Finally I saw this in Dickson last night. It would have been harder to steal if stood up with the kickstand down.
Got an image of Canberra (parking related or otherwise) you want to share with the world? Email it in to email@example.com .