A 31-year-old Queanbeyan woman has been charged over the alleged supply of illicit drugs in the Monaro region.
At about 9 am on Wednesday (6 April), officers attached to the Monaro Region Enforcement Squad and the South East Region Enforcement Squad executed a search warrant at a home on Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan.
During a search of the property, police seized a small quantity of methylamphetamine, more than 440 grams of cannabis, almost $600 cash, Rebels Outlaw Motorcycle Gang clothing, restricted substances and items consistent with drug supply.
Officers also seized ammunition and an ammunition press, as well as electronic devices. All items seized will undergo forensic examination.
The woman was located in a bedroom where she was arrested and taken to Queanbeyan Police Station. She was charged with nine offences, including:
- Supplying prohibited drugs
- Possession of prohibited drugs
- Recklessly dealing with proceeds of crime
- Possession of ammunition without holding licence/permit/authority
- Possession of prescribed restricted substances, and
- Owner/occupier knowingly allowing use as drug premises.
The Queanbeyan woman was granted conditional bail to appear in Queanbeyan Local Court on Monday, 16 May.