Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Smoke in Duffy

By johnboy - 18 November 2013 0

ACT Fire & Rescue crews have responded to a smoke logged cottage in Duffy this afternoon.

Firefighters arrived to discover plastic kitchen utensils smouldering on a stove top that was left unattended.

No occupants were in the cottage and crews are now conducting ventilation operations.

A smoke alarm in the cottage alerted neighbours and the Emergency Triple Zero (000) call was received at 4:06pm.

5:05 PM

[Courtesy ESA]

Tags

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site