Now that Winter is upon us our gas heaters are in full use. I recently read an article about the death of two little boys due to Carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide poisoning and I was wondering who do I get to test my heaters?
They are the old wall heaters and are original to the home, making them about 30 years old. I have been told that they were banned in A.C.T. schools but don’t know if that is true or not.
I have had one of them repaired recently but the repairer advised that he wasn’t able to test them. Any ideas?