Whatever your goal, joining a gym is a fantastic way to boost your confidence, reduce stress, and improve your well-being.
If you live in the Kambah region, you’ve landed in the right place. We’ve conducted a little local research and have come up with a great list of the best gyms and fitness centres in the area.
But, before we get into our top picks, let’s take a look at the most important features and facilities a gym should have. Ready? Let’s go.
What makes a great gym?
Whether you’re a gym junkie or a total newbie, you want a top-quality gym that gives you the equipment and motivation necessary to kick your fitness goals. Here are the top traits we think all of the best gyms have:
- State-of-the-art equipment. What’s a gym without top-notch equipment? Look for a fitness centre that gives you access to state-of-the-art machines that are clean, in perfect working order, and well-maintained.
- Excellent facilities. Alongside the gym equipment, your gym should have a range of facilities, such as change rooms, lockers, even a coffee shop!
- Flexible pricing plans and contracts. Some of you might want to hit the gym every day. Others only once a week. Whatever your plans, you should have access to an affordable pricing plan that caters to your specific needs.
- Knowledgeable, approachable, motivating staff. If you want help reaching your fitness goals, you should feel confident approaching the gym’s staff. They must know exactly what they are talking about and should be able to give you a motivation boost.
- A positive, welcoming atmosphere. Not all of us feel 100% confident at the gym. The best fitness centres don’t discriminate and boast a welcoming atmosphere full of positivity.
The best gyms in Kambah
Without further ado, here are our top three picks (in no particular order) for gyms in Kambah and surrounds.
Riotact’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on Riotact and maintain a minimum average of 4/5 stars on both Google and Facebook reviews.
Want low weekly membership fees, 24/7 access, and top-quality gym equipment? Snap Fitness in Kambah could be the gym for you.
In this sparkling clean gym, you’ll find a huge range of modern cardio machines – which are equipped with TV screens, and iPod/iPhone connections – free weights, pin loaded equipment, power rack benches, cables, dumbbells, and much more. You’ll have unlimited access to everything you need to achieve your goals.
With more than 50,000 people around Australia attending a Club Lime fitness centre every week, you can rest easy knowing you have access to one of the best gyms in Kambah.
The team at Club Lime are committed to helping their customers flourish by improving their health and boosting their confidence. With their assistance, you’ll enjoy a full range of gym equipment and hundreds of group fitness classes.
When you sign up with Anytime Fitness, you’re joining the largest fitness community in Australia. Whatever health and wellness mean to you, you will find exactly what you need to make your dreams a reality at Anytime.
Not only does Anytime Fitness offer a range of affordable contracts, it also gives its member 24/7 access to over 3,000 gyms across the country.
If you’re looking for more on fitness, check out our articles on the best gyms, best high-intensity interval classes, best CrossFit gyms, best yoga studios, best Pilates studios, best martial arts schools and best boxing schools our city has to offer.
Your experience with gyms in Kambah
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback, if you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Where do you work out in Kambah? We’d love to hear your experience, so share it in the comments section below.