Video captures the true essence of a moment, service, or place. Whether you are saying ‘I do,’ advertising your business’s services, or showcasing a property that’s for sale, a skilled, reliable videographer is invaluable.
If you are looking to hire a videographer for an upcoming event or project, you’ve landed in the right place. We’ve asked Canberra locals to share their experiences – good or bad – with videographers in the region.
The results are in, and we’ve come up with a list of the top three videographers in Canberra and surrounds. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Not quite sure what, exactly, you are looking for when comparing videographers in the area? We’ve got you covered. Start by keeping an eye out for the following traits:
- Talented. Just like photography, videography is an art form. The best in the business possess genuine talent.
- Experience. Some videographers do weddings. Other do drone footage of new property developments. Look for a videography company that specialises in the type of footage you want.
- Reliable. Customer service is always important and showing up on time and ready to work is essential.
- Excellent equipment. Top-quality equipment – when paired with raw talent – results in incredible footage. Poor-quality equipment, on the other hand, can detract from the moment or message you are trying to capture.
- Well priced. Price is always a factor in decision-making. Look for a videographer that offers their services at a competitive rate.
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and Facebook as well as maintaining a minimum average of 4/5 stars on Google.
Now, let’s introduce the top videographers operating in Canberra and surrounding regions.
The team of storytellers behind Say Hello to Forever are passionate about capturing the most precious moments of their clients’ wedding days. From the vows to the intimate behind-the-scenes interactions, they preserve your most cherished memories in an artful, yet professionally crafted video.
Their small team of videographers keep out-of-shot and try their best to be unobtrusive. That way, you, your partner, and your loved ones are captured naturally, creating a unique and authentic finished product.
Since 2013, Jmacqueen Media has worked with a range of businesses across the Canberra region, delivering top-quality videography, editing, and post-production services. Their past clients include everything from the Federal Government to brand-new start-ups.
Anthea and Lyndon, a wedding photography and videography duo, believe that investing in beautiful videography is investing in the future. That’s why they go above and beyond to create touching films that you can treasure for years – even decades – to come. Their work is emotive, cinematic, and professionally finished.
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback, if you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you worked with a videographer in the Canberra region? How did it go? Share your honest feedback in the comments section below.