The winter chill has already hit us. What better excuse to stay inside and put your brains to the test with our Ken Behrens Quiz?
Take the test alone or challenge a friend. We’ll update with the answers at the bottom tomorrow.
- In the context of snooker and other cue sports, what is ‘English’?
- Fluorine (F), Chlorine (Cl), Bromine (Br), Iodine (I) and Astatine (At) make up which group of the periodic table?
- Ali G is a character created by which comedian?
- Hublots, Luminox and IWC are companies that make what?
- What is located at 110 Canberra Ave, Griffith?
- What year was Jurassic Park released, did a Unabomber bomb explode, did River Pheonix die and the Canberra Raiders finish third on the NRL ladder?
- Tanya Plibersek apologised last week for describing Peter Dutton as which movie and book character?
- The AIS mass vaccination clinic will close this week after administering around how many COVID vaccinations: 142,000, 288,000, or 456,000?
- At the end of the first Ghostbusters, what attacks the city?
- Australia’s marine jurisdiction covers what proportion of the world’s ocean: 4 per cent, 12 per cent or 24 per cent?
- What does FM stand for in FM radio?
- Whose mojo was momentarily stolen in a 1999 sequel?
- The Running of the Bulls at the festival of San Fermín occurs in which city?
- What is the name given to a score of three strokes below par in golf?
- Which African island was home to the Dodo?
- What is the most profitable media franchise of all time?
- 2026 will see which three countries co-host the 2026 FIFA World Cup?
- What’s the opposite of nocturnal?
- Which children’s TV network was launched in 1977 and gets its name from a type of movie theatre?
- Australian Jai Hindley told the world he wasn’t in Europe to “put socks on centipedes” before winning which famous race?
1. SPIN (ON THE CUE BALL)
3. SACHA BARON COHEN
5. ST EDMUND’S COLLEGE CANBERRA
9. MARSHMALLOW MAN
12. AUSTIN POWERS
17. USA, MEXICO, AND CANADA
20. GIRO D’ITALIA