For those of you who hate parking stories your Christmas present is I’ve been saving them up rather than giving you daily instalments.
And for the vast majority of readers who love this stuff your Christmas present is this post going out at midnight!
Everyone’s a festive winner. Aren’t you happy? You should be!
And now we begin.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
1. Someone’s mobile phone sent this in which we thought a bit tame by the high standards of this series:
Driver attempted parking with on a mobile phone glued to her ear.. Note: my park was perfection.. A rare occasion but perfection none the less.. I watched it unfold before my eyes and gave the obligatory tsk tsk shook my head and then whipped out the mobile to take a snap.. She was still in the drivers seat. I hope she saw me.
2. Warming to the theme we have this from Keiran:
Thought you’d like this and others will excuse the hmmm white commodore wagon driver.
Woden Plaza sorry Westfield Woden car park opposite Hoyts.
3. Charlie sent in this delight:
Parking Waramanga style
9am Thursday morning. On the median strip. Directly in front of the school crossing. Enjoy.
4. Ian was not impressed by the example set by the constabulary in a no stopping zone:
5. And saving the best to last Alex sent in this contribution to domestic harmony:
Parking Braddon Style
Not only is it not in the parking spot, it’s also on top of a log barrier.
Well done housemate.
Got an image (not necessarily parking related) of Canberra you want to share with a huge audience? Email it in to firstname.lastname@example.org .
And a Merry Christmas to you all.