The new RiotACT has one of the largest and fastest growing digital and social media audiences in the Canberra Region. Our dedication to the Canberra community places us as one of the most trusted sources of information on all things Canberra.
The new RiotACT overview:
- Established in late 2000 to publish grassroots news
- Acquired by Tim White and Michael McGoogan in August 2016
- New commercial direction, strong contribution and moderation policy
- New team boasting Walkley Award-winning Editor and 25+ Featured Contributors
- 550,000+ Monthly Facebook reach, over 150,000+ Monthly Unique Visitors to the site
- 40,000+ published articles and 560,000+ published comments
- 26,000+ FaceBook fans, 8,500+ Twitter followers, 10,000+ eNewsletter subscribers
We have a number of digital marketing packages to suit organisations of all sizes.