Ask RiotACT: Independent building surveyor

Margaret52 15 March 2018 4
Ask RiotACT

Hi Rioters.

We’re building a house in Canberra and want to get an independent surveyor to assess the site at each payment stage.

Does anyone have any recommendations?


What's Your Opinion?

Please login to post your comments, or connect with
4 Responses to Ask RiotACT: Independent building surveyor
beardedclam beardedclam 1:02 pm 19 Mar 18

Im guessing you mean a private certifier to inspect the work in accordance with the Building Act. Don’t go to Joe Fekete or Jon Bates. Stick with ACT Metro, Certified Building Solutions or BCA Solutions

    Kelly Ryan Kelly Ryan 3:14 pm 29 Mar 20

    Hi @beardedclam, would love to know more about John Bates please

Danielle Smith Danielle Smith 7:38 am 19 Mar 18

Act property inspections

Paul Cains Paul Cains 9:17 pm 18 Mar 18

Pj shaw and associates

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Region Group Pty Ltd

Search across the site