You’ve got a dent in your vehicle and need it repaired. No one wants a botched job so choosing a quality dent repair shop is key. That’s a shop committed to excellence and one that doesn’t break the bank. It’s a shop that handles a vehicle that has one small dent or one that’s battered with many dents.
What makes a great dent repair shop?
Choosing the right dent repair shop can get your vehicle back into tip-top shape, quickly and without worry.
It can be helpful to keep the following in mind when choosing a dent repair shop.
- Fast service. You’ll want a dent repair shop that fixes your car quickly to get you back on the road. Of course, turnaround time depends on the amount of damage, but the aim is to choose a shop that works efficiently.
- Cost-effective. Choose a dent repair shop with competitive pricing. Compare two or three prices before making a final selection.
- Paintless dent removal. You may want a paintless dent removal service, to avoid having your vehicle filled and painted. Check with the dent repair shop to see if they offer this specialised service.
- Experience. Fixing dents can be tricky. It’s best to select a dent repair shop with plenty of experience in all types of dents.
- Technology and equipment. Modern technology and quality equipment can make or break your repair job. Select a dent repair shop with up-to-date equipment for a better solution.
The best dent repair shops in Canberra
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 20 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and Facebook as well as maintaining a minimum average of 4/5 stars on Google.
ACT Auto Body Works specialises in repairs for all makes and models, from family sedans to exotic sports cars. Skilled and trained technicians get vehicles dent and scratch free, restoring them to original condition. ACT Auto Body Works uses the latest repair technology and works to the highest standards, ensuring vehicles look like new.
Kristopher McKenna wrote on Google, ”Amazing service. Came in under the quote, on time and the quality is awesome. Great job guys!”
Dent Brothers offers high-quality repairs for minor dent, dings, creases and hail damage repairs. Local paintless dent removal specialists, the company uses new-age technology, backed by extensive experience, to execute time-efficient repairs. Prices are competitive compared to traditional panel beating services.
On Google, Peter Stagg wrote, “Did a very good job on getting the dents and scratches out. Good price and good quality work.”
Dent King has repaired thousands of vehicles, with a commitment to excellence, since opening in 1995. It’s done so for the public, as well as for insurance companies, fleet companies, car yards and panel shops. Dent King handles single, small dents to hundreds of dents. Dent King specialises in car door dents, creases, hail-damage and paintless dent repair.
As Fraser Matthew wrote on Google, “The hail damage to my car was repaired with no fuss. Excellent service and competitive pricing.”
The Body Shop Smash Repairs handles the repair of small, single dents to multiple large dents, always with a professional approach. Prices are competitive and every effort is made to complete repairs within promised timeframes.
Vincent Jessop wrote on Google, “Just picked up my Kia Sorento from the repair shop, they fixed the damage on my bonnet from a rock that hit and left a dent and damage to the paint. They have done a excellent job …”
If you’re looking for more information on other vehicle repair and maintenance issues, you might like our articles on the best panel beaters and smash repairers, as well as the best car detailing Canberra has to offer.
Your experience with dent repair shops in Canberra
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback. If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you had experience with any of the dent repair shops listed above? If so, share your feedback in the comments below.