Back again this month is the long awaited, much anticipated…
Canberra Harvest Festival 2011
Celebrating Canberra’s bounty of local food and drink as a means of reducing food miles is what the festival is centred upon as well as providing a space for community organisations to promote and connect with each other and the larger community.
The Festival will have:
– A variety of local food/drink/fresh produce stalls
– A gourmet BBQ
– Music: The Wedded Bliss, The Cashews & Dr. Stovepipe!
– Kid’s ‘Biggest & Best Vegetable’ Competition
– FREE Sustainable Living Workshops
– Community Information Stalls
Date: Saturday, 26th March 2011
Time: 12pm – 5pm
Location: Canberra Environment Centre, Lennox & Lawson Cr (by the National Museum)
FULL POSTER ATTACHED – It would be greatly appreciated if you could help us spread the work by printing it out and put one up in your office, local shops, libaray, school etc.
For more information, please see: http://www.ecoaction.com.au/category.php?id=89 or contact the Canberra Environment Centre on 6248 0885.
We hope to see you there!