Club Lime Kaleen is closing down, and they have enlisted the team at allbids.com.au to auction off their gym equipment. There is no reserve. Everything starts at $1.
Up for grabs are treadmills, rowing machines, free weights, cross trainers and more. It’s an opportunity to grab commercial fitness equipment at ridiculous prices, and coming from a well respected gym you can be confident that it’s been well-maintained and meticulously cleaned.
The auction began yesterday, and the hammer goes down 7pm next Wednesday.
Canberra’s leading online auction site allbids.com.au, who have over 95,000 registered Canberra bidders, are handling the entire process. So if you’re keen to start bidding, you can do it without even leaving the house.
To bid, simply:
- Go to allbids.com.au and register. Registration is free.
- Find the banner on the home page for the gym equipment sale.
- If you want to inspect the equipment, there are details on inspection times. Inspections are at Club Lime Kaleen.
- Start bidding. If you are out-bid, you will receive an email notification so you can go back and bid again.
- If you are the highest bidder when the hammer goes down on Wednesday night, simply pay online and pick up from Club Lime Kaleen by Saturday afternoon.
From $1, this is an extraordinary opportunity to get a quality piece of gym equipment in your home before summer.
Visit allbids.com.au for more information.