MIX 106.3 is the most popular radio station in Canberra with its audience share climbing to more than 20 percent, according to a new survey by GfK*, a market research company.
While MIX 106.3 has the largest overall share, the two most popular breakfast and drive time shows are hosted by its partner company, Hit 104.7.
Ryan & Tanya, Hit 104.7’s breakfast show, is the most popular with Canberrans in the morning, with a 16.2 percent audience share.
Hamish & Andy’s “Driving you Home” programme holds the crown during Drive time.
- MIX 106.3 is Canberra’s #1 Station and has the most amount of listeners tuning in each week
- Hit 104.7’s Ryan & Tanya have the most amount of listeners in Canberra during Breakfast
- Hit 104.7’s Hamish & Andy are #1 in Drive
- MIX 106.3 has the most listeners across the 9am-4pm Workday
- 201,000 people tune-in to Hit 104.7 and/or MIX 106.3 each week, this is 51.9% of the radio audience in Canberra listening each week
*GfK Survey # 1, 2017. Survey Period Sunday 5th February to Saturday 1st April, 2017