Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Excellence in Public Sector consulting

Reasons to clean your oven in Duffy

By johnboy 19 September 2012 1

ACT Fire & Rescue were called to a residential property in Duffy this afternoon after smoke from an oven caused minor smoke damage to a kitchen.

Three people safely evacuated from the property and called Emergency Triple Zero (000) for assistance.

ACT Fire & Rescue wish to remind the community to maintain ovens and stove tops clean from fatty oils or build ups to prevent fire.

No persons were injured during the incident.

5:39pm Wednesday 19 September 2012

Tags

What’s Your opinion?


Please login to post your comments, or connect with
One Response to
Reasons to clean your oven in Duffy
Filter
Showing only Website comments
Order
Newest to Oldest
Oldest to Newst

they burnt the roast and called the fire brigade?

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2018 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
the-riotact.com | aboutregional.com.au | b2bmagazine.com.au | thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site