The Full Monty
Book by Terrence McNally
Lyrics by David Yazbek
Music by David Yazbek
Date of Production …… 4 – 20 May 2006
Venue …… The Street Theatre
- Auditions will be held from midday on Saturday and Sunday the 14th/15th Of January 2006 at the Belconnen Labor Club “Sportsman’s Bar”
- Call-backs will be held from 4:00 PM on Sunday the 15th of January 2006 at the Belconnen Labor Club “Sportsman’s Bar”. Please be free on Sunday the 15th of January for a possible call back.
Please complete the online audition form at www.supaproductionsinc.com with your address, phone, etc. and listing the role you are trying for and your previous experience.
PLEASE BE PREPARED to sing one of the listed pieces. Midi files are available on request and will be e-mailed to you if you cannot down load the midi file available on the Supa Web site. The midi files that are located there can be saved to your PC or you can open the file in your browser and listen to it as you browse.
- Males auditioning may select any of the songs from the song list but should be familiar with the song “MAN”.
- Females auditioning may select any of the songs from the song list but be familiar with the song “YOU RULE MY WORLD”.
- Each song listed is provided fully but you will normally only be asked to sing one verse and one chorus (we may ask you to start mid song so BE PREPARED).
- The lyrics to the songs MAN and YOU RULE MY WORLD are provided in full, just in case you are required to sing the full song.
You MUST sing a song from the list provided. Auditionees with CDs, backing tapes or wishing to sing acappella will not be auditioned.
On the day of the audition you will be taught a short movement/dance routine. Please wear shoes and clothing you can move comfortably in.
Rehearsals will be commence initially with weekly vocal rehearsals for principals, with full rehearsals for all cast commencing in mid Feb 2006.
Rehearsals will be scheduled for three times per week (including weekends). Preference will be given to those who have the fewest rehearsal conflicts.
General Production Information
Supa Productions announces auditions for their production of The Full Monty. Performance dates are for three weekends opening May 4th, 2006 and closing May 20th, 2006.
The production will run for a total of 14 performances (including 2 Matinees). Nightly performances will commence at 8:00 PM with Saturday matinees commencing at 2:00 PM. It may be of interest to auditionees that that unlike the movie, the musical is set in Buffalo, New York NOT in England. American Accents will be required
Director …… Ron Dowd
Musical Director …… Garrick Smith
Choreographer …… Belynda Buck
JERRY LUKOWSKI …… An unemployed mill worker
NATHAN LUKOWSKI …… His young son
PAM LUKOWSKI …… His estranged wife
TEDDY SLAUGHTER …… Her live-in boyfriend
DAVE BUKATINSKY …… An unemployed mill worker
GEORGIE BUKATINSKY …… His wife
HAROLD NICHOLS …… An unemployed supervisor at the same mill
VICKI NICHOLS …… An employed supervisor at the same mill
MALCOLM MACGREGOR …… An unemployed mill worker
MOLLY MACGREGOR …… His ailing mom
ETHAN GIRARD …… An unemployed mill worker
NOAH “HORSE” T. SIMMONS …… A retired mill worker
JEANNETTE BURMEISTER …… A piano player of indeterminate years
BUDDY “KENO” WALSH …… A male stripper
REG WILLOUGHBY …… An unemployed mill worker
TONY GIRODANO …… A Buffalo club owner
ESTELLE GENOVESE …… Jerry’s occasional girl friend
SUSAN HERSHEY …… A friend of Pam and Georgie’s
JOANIE LISH …… Another friend of Pam and Georgie’s
“Overture” – Orchestra
“Scrap” – Jerry, Dave, Ethan, Malcolm, Men
“It’s A Woman’s World” – Georgia, Girls
“Man” – Jerry, Dave
“Big-Ass Rock” – Jerry, Dave, Malcolm
“Life With Harold” – Vicki, Jerry, Harold, Men
“Big Black Man” – Noah “Horse”, Men
“You Rule My World” – Dave, Harold
“Michael Jordan’s Ball” – Jerry, Men
“Jeanette’s Showbiz Number” – Jeannette, Men
“Breeze off The River” – Jerry
“The Goods” – Men, Women
“You Walk With Me” – Malcolm, Ethan
“You Rule My World (reprise)” – Georgia, Vicki
“Let It Go” – Jerry, Dave, Malcolm, Ethan, Noah, Men