Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Avani Terraces - Greenway
Life is looking up

Turner fire

By johnboy - 2 December 2011 0

ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a small fire on the stove at the top floor of an apartment complex at the corner of Northbourne Ave and Barry Drive, Turner.

Cause of small fire on the seventh floor apartment accidental. Minimal damage.

Approx 10 residents on the seventh floor only have been evacuated as a precaution.

Crews alerted following an Emergency Triple Zero (000) call at 3pm.

ACT Fire & Rescue will soon complete ventilation of area.

ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics also on scene as a precaution and report no injuries.

[Courtesy ESA]

Tags

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site