Volunteer at Tidbinbilla and Namadgi National Park – Volunteer Interpreter Program now recruiting!
Become part of a team of trained Volunteer Interpreters who help visitors at Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve and Namadgi National Park to better understand and appreciate the natural world.
Volunteer Interpreters provide information and interpretation to visitors at the Visitor Centres at Namadgi and Tidbinbilla aswell as the Sanctuary at Tidbinbilla. They interact with local and international visitors. There is also the opportunity to assist the wildlife team at Tidbinbilla.
What is provided?
- Initial training course (10 training days over 3 months) starting August 2016
- Ongoing training
- Uniform and travel allowance
- Discount and social events
What is required?
- A desire to learn about nature and to share your knowledge
- Time to commit to training & regular volunteering (average of 2 days/month)
- Outgoing and approachable
- At least 18 years old
Info session dates:
Tuesday 14th June
Sunday 19th June
Monday 20th June
If you would like to attend an information session, please contact Phoebe at Conservation Volunteers on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 6247 7770