The Sass and Tease Collective are putting on a special show on Halloween night. The Collective will be taking over Teatro Vivaldi at the ANU Arts Centre for the sexiest spooktacular in town!
Join the collective and their guests for a night of eerie ecdysia hosted by Captain Spitfire and featuring local burlesque performers; Ivy Ambrosia, Ursula Wolfe and ?eker Pare.
- Three time winner of Australian Burlesque Community award for ACT people’s choice; Tiffany Blue
- 1st runner up in the Australian Burlesque Festival’s Baby Bombshell’s competition; Abel Fox
- The Canberra winner of Burlesque Idol; Peppa Mint
- Audience Choice Kitten of the Year 2010 Melina Fahrenheit
- Sydney siren; Pepper Grinde
- AND from Brisbane, the Director of The Bombshell Burlesque Academy, the woman known as the Sparkling Sweetheart; Lila Luxx!
For those inclined to dressing up there will be a costume parade with prizes for best dressed.
When: 31 October 2014 from 7:00PM to 10:00PM
Where: Teatro Vivaldi, ANU Arts Centre, University Ave
Tickets through eventbrite: $30+bf (or $25+bf for concession card holders) – www.eventbrite.com.au/e/sass-tease-halloween-tickets-13278334857
Check out the Facebook event here: www.facebook.com/events/833280026706613/
For more information about the collective check out their website: www.sassandteasecollective.com.au