Well we all seem to be having a grand time photographing bad parking around Canberra and looking at the results.
Thanks to the reader who directed us to this snippet from Curb Your Enthusiasm:
If you see such a specimen in your travels be sure to join in the fun and send a picture in to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
Here we go:
1) Terry caught this beauty at the cricket.
2) Melonhead was impressed by this effort at Bruce Stadium:
Parking Bruce Stadium style. Saturday morning parking at the arboretum shuttle stop.
3) Allen found rich pickings at Cole Gungahlin.
4) Tom was pleased to see a Hummer finally getting off road.
5) Girt_Hindrance was thrilled by this effort in Tuggeranong:
Apparently you need many years of Medical training to be a doctor. Parking in their spot just doesn’t cut it according to the parking inspectors…
6) Allen found more joy in Deakin at the old Telstra building.
Apparently the BMW driver thinks the Commodore is a hover car..
7) Oliver brings a quality entry:
Location: Out the front of Calwell Primary School.
When: As I was walking home on Friday after collecting my children (so about 3:05 to 3:10 Friday Afternoon).
8 ) Damien found a less conventional park:
Could this be the only dumped car in the Brindabellas that hasn’t been immolated? Pic taken 100m to the north of Coree fire tower.
9) Cameron was impressed by this effort at Westfield Belconnen.
10) Chris found this one at ANU:
My motorcycling mate lost it at this last week in the ANU underground car park on Marcus Clarke St… hundreds of spaces available the next level down!
Driving down two ramps must be too-hard-basket!