Some of you already know me. I’m James, founder of MetroFarms Pty Limited (MetroFarms), a new Canberra-based company.
MetroFarms will be Canberra’s new local farm and we seek to set a new standard for sustainable farming in Australia.
If vegetable flavour and nutrition matter to you and your families, you want vegetables to be their absolute freshest and you want a true local alternative to major supermarket vegetables farmed who knows where, then speak up now!
In the near future, MetroFarms will farm, package and deliver the freshest vegetables direct to your door. But first, we need to start our proof of concept operations and trial our vegetable offerings and delivery services with real customers.
Why choose MetroFarms?
– We will farm our vegetables under controlled conditions all year round
– Our standard for fresh vegetables: Harvest to your home in 3 hours, all grown in Canberra
– Our farming methods are pesticide free and sustainable
To participate in the market trial at proof of concept stage, you must:
– Live in Canberra or a surrounding suburb
– Be willing to leave feedback on vegetable selection, quality and convenience
– Like the idea of truly fresh and tasty vegetables delivered direct to your door
RiotACT’s Jazz sits on Metrofarms Advisory board