I love this time of year. Pumpkin soup, fresh-baked scones, the possibility of snow, and… retail therapy 🙂
Just wondering what you think are the best stocktake sales around Canberra at the moment?
Here’s some I’ve already checked out…
* Bags2Go outlet in Gladstone Street, Fyshwick – 50% off Spencer & Rutherford handbags (husband, if you’re reading this, make note – and don’t forget my birthday is in a couple of months). There was other stuff on sale too, but my eyes glazed over and all I could see was frills and sequins on leather. Sadly, I still can’t justify buying one for myself.
* Target have 15% off everything today and Saturday.
* Mother-in-law ran rampant in the Myer childrenswear department, so we will now have the best-dressed toddlers in town. I saw the price tags, and it was cheap enough that even I would have bought stuff.
* Spotlight are a bloody nightmare. Don’t go there. Lots of fabric for $2/m, bedding on sale too, but both their price-scanning thingies were broken today, the lines for the checkout were horrendous, and their underpaid & overworked staff never have a clue if you ask for help anyway.
* Brindabella Baby are doing a stocktake sale too. Not buying anything because it’s my business, but if you know your nappies and baby carriers, you’ll know that this is as cheap as it gets for most of these brands.
I know the Craft Store/Art Store sale starts today, but haven’t checked it out yet. I suspect DJ’s starts next week (when their “winter” sale ends).