How was your weekend? Did you have fun? Did you park anywhere stupid?
Spotted a poor parking effort? Send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1. RP071 had to send us two pictures of this park just to prove the car was actually stationary and not in the process of parking:
I snapped this picture of this I30 on Newland Street Parkes this morning (28/02/13) before a female ran out to move it. Awesome effort and the reason why some people should not have licences.
2. Jacqui submits this for your disaproval:
Just thought I’d share this one.
It’s from the 6th feb while they were resurfacing the carpark at Coleman court
3. Peotix has taken time out from pointing out my typos to make fun of a park that is actually pretty impressive considering that the driver has no hands:
Silly bird is parked at an angle at the Canberra Centre. When will they learn?
4. Girt_Hindrance has sent us two images this week because he is observant and handsome:
Two would-be taxis in Kambah.
Props to Carnardly.
5. Girt’s second find:
Caught this one Thursday at Homeworld Tuggeranong. Car was parked for at least 30 mins.
6 . Matt contributed this:
3 cop cars all in a no stopping zone.
7. Monarchrepublic finishes this monday off with a late but great submission: