This today from ACT Policing:
- 1. The International Police Association is sending their children on a day trip to Canberrra. 48 teenagers between 15 and 17 years old from countries such as Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Romania and the US. Arriving Saturday and then departing for the glories of Goulburn the same day.
2. RAPID strikes again! We’re told that the automated registration checker has been on another outing on Tuesday and Wednesday, nabbing:
- · 42 unregistered vehicles
· 23 uninsured vehicles
· 19 licence-related
· 79 vehicle defects (minor and major);
· 27 Traffic Infringement Notices issued;
· 2 disqualified drivers arrested;
· 3 summons issued for driving offences.
Also of 1807 RBTs there were just two positives.
This is about the same numbers as the first trip out for RAPID. But we need more data points to draw any conclusions.
Weekly NewsletterEvery Thursday afternoon, we package up the most-read and trending RiotACT stories of the past seven days and deliver straight to your inbox..
3. Also the latest edition of the AFP magazine Platypus is now online