For my penance for making Johnboy sum up our government’s Spring Legislative Program a while back I get to write up the referrers’ report for this month (though it’s probably not a fair exchange since this one is fun…)
So I have dutifully read right through to the end of the report and picked out this month’s gems. Of course, I have probably missed some and not found others to be gems so feel free to have a look and decide for yourselves.
Once again the majority of searches were for variations on The RiotACT, with various permutations of Clea Rose getting a good look in too. Other notable searches were for ChannelVision and Kurt Kennedy and his Best Party of Allah and Zooey Deschanel naked (in various forms) made a comeback.
And then the oddities (in the order I discovered them).
* What is the weather and environment like in parliament house (umm…pretty much the same as the rest of Canberra honey)
* strange people gibberish (not one but four searches for this. Shows what google thinks of us)
* “riotact thumper rabid schools”, “thumper sydney australia” and “F-111 Thumper” — three separate searches. Been auto-googling?
* anu is better than uc (huh! is not!)
* business for sale, john hanna, canberra (a scoop we’ve missed out on?)
* what to do when you hit a dog while driving canberra act
* doogs sex (a couple different searches for this. Anyone care to enlighten me?)
* fake opium (FAKE?)
* The Damn Arms (possibly mishearing Thumper and Mael’s watering hole)
* dj johnboy london (does he have a secret other life?)
* ex girlfriend photos (I picked this one out cos there was a story in the paper today about how as a new form of revenge people have taken to selling photos of their exes on ebay)
* sheep porn (New Zealanders?)
* and last but one of my most favouritists…katy gallagher is evil