This in from our friends at the ABC:
- Data Doctoring – the Opposition is like a dog with a bone. – In this election year, their questions to the Government keep on coming. Jeremy Hanson poses them and the Chief Minister responds.
- Disability News – advocate and mum, Sally Richards welcomes the news of the ACT involvement in the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Too late for her family?
- Talea and Bombora – Rider and horse are off to the UK for the international endurance championships.
- Bags of Frogs – Corroboree Frogs are thriving in Kosciusko National Park.
- Closer – more frogs – and lots of other nature in a multi media art work set in Mulligan’s Flat.
(ED No 2: Apologies for lateness!)