The ACT has recorded 13 new cases of COVID-19 to 8 pm last night, bringing the number of active cases in the Territory to 136.
There is one person in hospital on a ventilator with COVID.
The ACT vaccination rate has hit 95.1 per cent for residents aged 12-plus.
Eight ACT schools have been added to the exposure sites list:
- Melrose High School: Wednesday 3 November
- Orana Steiner School: Monday 1 November, Tuesday 2 November, Thursday 4 November 2021
- Namadgi High School: Tuesday 2 November, Wednesday 3 November
- Holy Family School: Wednesday 3 November to Friday 5 November
- Erindale College: Wednesday 3 November, Thursday 4 November, Friday 5 November
- St Clare’s: Wednesday 3 November to Friday 5 November
- Canberra Girls Grammar School: Monday 1 November to Friday 5 November
- Lanyon High School: Wednesday 3 November to Friday 5 November.
If your child attends one of these schools and you have not been contacted directly by ACT Health, there is no further action for you to take and you can continue your usual activities.
A number of locations have also been added to the ACT exposure sites close contacts list by ACT Health:
- Club Lime Kambah: 31 October, 8 am to 9:20 am, and 2 November 9:45 am to 11:20 am
- Club Lime Tuggeranong: 2 November, 3:45 pm to 5 pm
- Salotto in Kingston: 6 November, 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Canberra Mixed Martial Arts: 3 November, 6 pm to 8 pm
- Mr Cuts at South.Point (2 November, 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm).
For further information on exposure locations in the ACT, visit covid19.act.gov.au.
To 8 pm last night, NSW recorded 187 new COVID cases and seven deaths.
In NSW, 89.8 per cent of the state population aged over 16 is fully vaccinated.
In Victoria, 1126 cases were recorded and five deaths.
Around 84 per cent of Victorians 12-plus are now fully vaccinated.