Skip to content Skip to main navigation

News

Skilled legal advice with
accessible & personal attention

Kitchen fire in Narrabundah

By johnboy - 23 November 2013 0

ACT Fire & Rescue and the ACT Ambulance Service have attended the scene of a kitchen fire in Narrabundah. The fire was caused by food stuffs on the stove which caught alight.

The fire was extinguished by a young male before firefighters arrived at the scene. The male suffered superficial burns to his legs and hands while extinguishing the fire.

ACT Ambulance Service intensive care paramedics are currently treating the male on scene and will transport him to The Canberra Hospital.

There was no damage to the house.

Crews were alerted to the fire by a call to Emergency Triple Zero (000) at 5:38pm.

6:44 PM

[Courtesy ESA]

What’s Your opinion?


Post a comment
Please login to post your comments, or connect with

Related Articles

CBR Tweets

Sign up to our newsletter

Top
Copyright © 2017 Riot ACT Holdings Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
www.the-riotact.com | www.b2bmagazine.com.au | www.thisiscanberra.com

Search across the site