Looking to transform your outdoor space? You’ll need a top-quality landscaper to take on the challenge.
Unfortunately, not all landscapers provide value for money. If you’re on the hunt for a landscaper in Canberra that you can trust, you’ve landed in the right place.
We’ve read through our readers’ comments, and put together a short list of the best landscapers in Canberra. These companies can do it all – from small-scale projects to total renovations.
So, without further delay, let’s get into it.
What Makes a Reliable Landscaper?
Landscaping is no easy task. It takes a true professional to create a functional outdoor space that not only thrives in Canberra’s climate, but also looks fantastic.
Here are the traits we think all the best landscapers have. If you have anything to add, leave a comment below.
- Knowledge. The best landscapers in Canberra know the ins and outs of the business. They are equipped with the expertise necessary to recommend and plant particular species of grasses, trees and shrubs.
- Prompt. Working with a landscaper will take time. That being said, the best landscapers in Canberra will always finish on schedule.
- Passionate. In many ways, landscaping in an art form. The best landscapers are passionate about creating beautiful outdoor spaces that can be enjoyed for years to come.
- Friendly and respectful. If you’re hiring a landscaper, chances are you’ll be inviting them into your home. You want them to have a friendly attitude, and treat your home and family with the upmost respect.
- Committed to quality. Some landscapers won’t cut corners or take nasty shortcuts just to speed up the process. Unfortunately, this laziness can lead to issues further down the track. The best landscapers are committed to quality, and work thoroughly with exceptional attention to detail.
The Top 3 Landscapers in Canberra
We considered your real-life experiences, and have come up with a list of the top three landscapers that service the Canberra area. Here they are.
1. Lifestyle Landscaping
Landscapers with experience in other fields have an edge over their competitors, as they can offer more comprehensive services. The team at Lifestyle Landscaping provide exactly that, with a skillset that covers everything from earthworks and concrete, to irrigation and water tank installation.
No job is too small or too complex for Lifestyle Landscaping, and excellent results are guaranteed.
One of our commenters raved about their experience. “We used Evan @ Lifestyle Landscaping,” wrote FB. “Reasonable Price, Great Work and was prompt & reliable. We will be getting him back for more work soon.”
2. Street Appeal Landscaping
Boost your home’s curb appeal with Street Appeal Landscaping. With over a decade of experience in the landscaping industry, the friendly team at Street Appeal can give your outdoor area a much-needed refresh.
Offering all landscaping services, this Canberra company can support your project from start to finish.
One of our commenters, Genie, had this to say: “Street Appeal Landscaping, give Rob a call. He recently did my backyard and extremely happy with the results!”
3. Foxy’s Landscapes
For over 25 years, the skilled landscapers at Foxy’s Landscaping have created and maintained some of Canberra’s most stunning outdoor spaces. Today, they continue to offer flexible landscaping services to the region’s residents.
From design to construction, Foxy’s Landscapes delivers a tailor-made experience with a focus on functionality and customer care. With a diverse portfolio and ambitious attitude, Foxy’s is always up for a landscaping challenge.
Your Experience with Landscapers in Canberra
Have you had any experience with landscapers in the Canberra region? Whether it was good or bad, share your story in the comments below.