Happy second day of the new week Rioters!
Let’s start our working week off with a bang by shaking our fingers and looking sternly at those uncouth individuals who cannot or will not park correctly.
1. One of our legion of anonymous Rioters has started the ball rolling this week:
This pic was taken Friday afternoon in the laneway behind the Southern Cross Club in Pitman St, Greenway.
All 3 cars are parked illegally. An hour later when I came back out after 10 year old’s basketball match, seven cars were parked illegally (in exactly the same way they do every time I go there).
2. Miranda has sent us this glowing image from Dickson tradies. I’m not sure quite what’s going on here, but I’ll trust her judgement.
3. The Bus Driver has hauled in a magnificent load of photos:
Bad parking from Anzac Park West. The Green Daewoo was blocking in 2 cars.
Bad parking from Anslie Ave west, and a Volvo from Ried. The white car had nothing behind it but still needed to take up space from 2 parking spaces.
4. The ever reliable Bubzie shot this for us:
Spotted in Dickson.
5. Our mate Kate has our backs with this tiny picture:
Tuggeranong hyperdome underground parking Saturday morning
6. Loxmyf returns to familiar territory:
Jamison features again. This twit has not only parked the wrong side of the No Standing sign, he’s also well over the line and into the lane. Yes, he’s napping behind the wheel.
7. BigRed has his eye on the time:
Spotted this cab in Furzer St Woden, about 4:15 last Friday. I estimate it sat in the no stopping zone for approx
8. Jason brings a touch of elegance to our parking photos:
A touch of bad parking spotted behind the realm.