Financial issues can be incredibly stressful. If you’re considering filing for bankruptcy, are being perused by debt collectors, or simply have too much debt and would like to learn more about your legal options, you’ll need a reliable bankruptcy lawyer.
But that’s easier said than done.
After considering your feedback and comments, we’ve put together a list of the top three bankruptcy lawyers in the Canberra region. These firms have the expertise and experience necessary to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Let’s begin by examining the top traits of reliable bankruptcy lawyers.
What makes a reliable bankruptcy lawyer?
When it comes to legal and financial matters, you want the best of the best on your side. If you’re not too sure what to look for when researching bankruptcy lawyers that service the Canberra region, start with the following traits:
- Experienced lawyers have seen it all before and can help you overcome difficult situations, no matter how complex. When selecting a bankruptcy lawyer, pay attention to their experience on the job.
- It’s important your bankruptcy lawyer is well-versed in all legal matters. If your issue extends beyond finances, they should be able to assist you in claiming what’s yours.
- Specialist knowledge.If bankruptcy is the crux of your legal issue, look for a lawyer with specialist knowledge in that field. They should know the ins and outs of the financial area so you can rest easy knowing your case is in good hands.
- Chances are, you are navigating your way through a pretty tough time. The lawyer you work with should have your best interest at the forefront while treating you with compassion and respect.
- Trustworthy and honest.At the end of the day, you want a trustworthy and honest legal opinion. The best lawyers provide exactly that – and absolutely never mislead you.
The top Canberra Bankruptcy Lawyers according to you
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and maintain a minimum average of 4/5 stars on both Google and Facebook reviews.
After consulting your feedback, we have come up with a list of the top Canberra bankruptcy lawyers. Here they are.
Baker Deane & Nutt (BDN) is one of the country’s longest-serving law firms. With more than 150 years of experience delivering top-quality legal advice and services to Canberra’s residents, you know that you have the very best on your team.
Whether you need advice, guidance, or representation, the experienced lawyers at BDN can deliver tailor-made legal services that will help you secure the best possible outcome.
Committed to demystifying complicated legal situations, together with BDN, you can navigate your way to financial freedom.
Meyer Vandenberg is a dynamic law firm servicing Canberra and surrounding regions. Dedicated to earning their clients’ trust, the experienced team of legal professionals approach every case – including bankruptcy cases – with respect, integrity, and passion.
The professionals at Meyer Vandenberg are not afraid to go above and beyond to help their clients reach the optimal outcome. With the team at Meyer Vandenberg by your side, you can overcome any legal financial hurdles with confidence.
For lawyers, you can count on, consider Bradley Allen Love (BAL) Lawyers. The legal professionals at BAL have speciality areas across a number of legal sectors, including finance.
Valuing honesty and hard work, the team works tirelessly to ensure all of your legal requirements are met.
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback, if you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you used a lawyer listed above? Share your experience below.