Looking for qualified individuals for your business? Or maybe you’re planning a change of career. Working with a recruitment agency can make finding quality staff and employment quick and easy.
Whether you operate in finance or law, property or hospitality, finding and securing excellent staff members can be a challenge. So often you are left with a pool of applicants that just don’t cut it. How can you get your business’s job opening in front of the right people?
On the other hand, seeking out job openings relevant to your specialist qualifications and experience isn’t always easy. What more can you do to ensure you don’t miss that perfect opportunity?
You can work with a reliable recruitment agency.
Recruitment agencies can help you hire the right candidate for both long-term and contract work. Or, they can help you secure your dream job.
In this article, we’ll run through the top recruitment agencies in Canberra.
What Makes a Great Recruitment Agency?
Before we get into the top recruitment agencies, let’s have a quick look at the key traits the best recruitment agencies in Canberra must have.
- Diversity. Different businesses have different hiring objectives, just as different job-seekers have different workplace preferences. The best recruitment agencies provide assistance to a diverse range of businesses and offer a broad range of employment opportunities.
- Networked. It’s all about who you know. The main function of a recruitment agency is to connect qualified candidates with businesses and organisations. The best recruitment agencies in Canberra are well networked, and have access to leading brands.
- Attentive. At the end of the day, recruitment agencies in Canberra are providing a service. They should be attentive to your needs and unique requirements, whether you are a business looking for staff, or an individual looking for work.
- Knowledgeable. While it is important for a recruitment agency to cater to a diverse range of industries, it’s also vital that their staff are knowledgeable about your industry. They should understand exactly what you are looking for in an employee or employer, including the types of qualifications and experience necessary.
- Experienced. The best recruitment agencies are not afraid to share past successes with potential customers. It’s always wise to research which other companies and organisations they have worked with.
Canberra’s Best Recruitment Agencies
The following businesses are not rated in any particular order, but have been included based on our readers feedback.
Michael Page International is an industry leading recruitment agency that works with some of the world’s top companies.
The experienced and knowledgeable team at Michael Page can help both organisations find staff, and individuals secure long-term, temporary, or contract work. This recruitment agency caters to a wide range of industries, including finance, legal, IT, marketing, sales, and more.
Incredibly, Michael Page claims that 90 percent of their business comes from repeat clients and referrals. They really are that good.
Land your dream job or discover your ideal employee with recruitment specialists at Hays. With job offerings and recruitment services available to companies and individuals working in just about any industry, this highly-regarded recruitment agency can make the hiring process a whole lot easier.
Whether you need a full-blown recruitment service, advice, or to check your potential salary, the team at Hays can help.
Cantlie is an executive recruiting partner that works closely with both companies and individuals to streamline hiring and provide independent, expert advice.
For businesses, a professional partner from Cantlie becomes an extension of your HR team. They strive to get to know your business’s needs and goals, and offer a worldwide network of potential employees.
For individuals, Cantlie can provide both employment opportunities and executive mentoring sessions to help you discover your potential and map out your next move.
Horizon One is an experienced recruitment agency that has worked with sectors of the Australian government.
Unlike other recruitment agencies, Horizon One specialises in a number of select areas, including finance, government, HR, marketing, property, and independent consultants.
With expertise and industry knowledge, their friendly can help individuals and companies alike uncover a suitable hiring and employment solution.
PCA People is a specialist recruitment agency that services job-seekers and employers in the ICT, legal, financial, communications, business, and admin industries.
PCA People has supported many businesses and individuals in the Canberra and ACT region for over 30 years. Their team is dedicated to connecting high quality candidates to leading businesses to ensure prompt and risk-free placement.
Talent is an innovative, industry-leading recruitment agency that has specialised in digital recruitments since 1995. It is now the biggest, independently owned and operated recruitment agency in Australia.
With candidates and opportunities sourced from a select network of professionals around the globe, the ever-growing team at Talent is dedicated to providing their clients with the best possible outcomes.
Your Experience with Canberra Recruitment Agencies
Have you had any experience with the recruitment agencies listed above? Let us know in the comments below.