Selling your property in the Gungahlin area? In the buyers’ market? Need somewhere to rent? Want a professional to manage your investment?
You’ll need a top-notch real estate agent that you can rely on. Easier said than done.
In this article, we’ll take a close look at what makes a great real estate agent. Then, we’ll share with you our top picks for real estate agents in Gungahlin and surrounding suburbs.
Ready to go? Let’s get right to it.
What makes a reliable real estate agent?
Not all real estate agents live up to their promises. Sometimes it can feel like they are working for the other side.
We suggest keeping an eye out for the following must-have traits as you decide which real estate agent in Gungahlin to work with.
- Years of experience. More often than not, an experienced real estate agent is a great real estate agent. Those that have been through hundreds of sales know exactly how to achieve the best possible outcome for their clients.
- Local knowledge. In-depth knowledge of the local property market is a must-have for reliable real estate agents in Gungahlin. Look for an agent who has spent a considerable amount of time in the area.
- Devoted to customer service. Remember, when you decide on a real estate agent, they are working for you. The best agents are devoted to customer service.
- Honesty. It’s true what they say – honesty in the best policy. Your estate agent should help you set realistic expectations for what price range you can secure.
- Drive. The most effective real estate agents have serious drive: drive to bring prices down, to drive prices up, to secure a fabulous deal for their clients.
The top 4 real estate agents in Gungahlin
Enough talk. Let’s get straight into the top four real estate agents in Gungahlin.
1. Independent Property Group Gungahlin
Want a real estate agent that does exactly what they say they will? Get in contact with the experienced and highly skilled team at the Independent Property Group Gungahlin office. These agents are committed to their clients, meaning they will always put your interests first.
Whether you’re looking to enter the property market, are looking to sell your property, need a rental as soon as possible, or are looking for a reliable property manager, the Independent Property Group in Gungahlin are a fantastic option.
2. Luton Properties Gungahlin
With nine offices in the Canberra region, Luton Properties is the largest privately-owned real estate agent in the area. The Gungahlin branch delivers everything you could want out of an estate agent: commitment, drive, and results.
One of the key advantages of Luton Properties is local expertise. As Canberra locals, they know the Gungahlin market inside and out. With this information, they can help you secure the best possible deal.
3. Peter Blackshaw Gungahlin
Independently owned and operated, Peter Blackshaw Gungahlin is another reliable option. With an impressive team of enthusiastic and skilled agents, you can be confident that your property is in safe hands.
The Peter Blackshaw Gungahlin team understands that every client is different, and every client has a set of unique requirements. Work with Peter Blackshaw, and enjoy a tailor-made service designed just for you.
4. McGrath Estate Agents Gungahlin
McGrath is one of the region’s most popular real estate agents. With an office in Gungahlin, the local team offer a near unbeatable buying, selling, and renting experience.
Positioned at the forefront of the industry, clients enjoy the customised service, committed enthusiasm, and effective negotiating techniques.
Your feedback on real estate agents in Gungahlin
Worked with any agents listed above? Share your thoughts below.