I thought everyone should be aware that there is another case of dog poisoning in Evatt. My Maltese shitzhu cross, Lilly was poisoned and taken from Sheehy St on Saturday afternoon. She was dumped out at Hall, where a motorist saw a white car dropping her out and driving off. Lilly was taken to the vet at Hall and spent the next few days recovering; she is now home with us and OK.
I’d like to thank whomever has helped to keep her alive and nurse her back, as well as put a warning out to the person responsible. This is apparently the third case of dog poisoning in this street (I am new to the area) and it seems the person responsible is known to have a grudge against dogs. You will be caught in the act eventually, and the full force of the law will be dealt to you.
To all residents of Evatt, please be vigilant with your animals and do not leave them outside unattended. The case has been brought to the attention of RSPCA and they are investigating.