Kitchen in need of a refresh? Looking for a top-quality kitchen renovation company in Canberra to get the job done? You’ve landed in the right place.
In this article, we’ll share with you the top five kitchen renovators in the Canberra region. We’ve consulted your feedback, and the renovation experts listed below have come out on top. Let’s get right to it.
What Makes a Reliable Kitchen Renovator?
The kitchen is the heart of the home – you want it to be faultless. Time and budget constraints should not leave us with anything less than perfection.
Keep an eye out for the following must-have traits of kitchen renovators.
- An eye for detail. The very best kitchen renovators don’t cut corners. Instead, they pay attention to every last detail.
- Skilled. When renovating your kitchen, you want the hard work completed by skilled professionals. No cutting corners and no quick-fixes. You want perfectly finished join, expert installations, and a kitchen that will stand the test of time.
- Prompt. Having your kitchen re-done can be disruptive. The best kitchen renovation companies in Canberra can work to a tight timeline, so your household can get back to normal as soon as possible.
- Well-priced. Kitchens aren’t cheap, and more often than not, you get what you pay for. That being said, don’t go with a kitchen renovation specialist that charges an arm and a leg.
- Friendly. When you have your kitchen renovated, you are inviting tradespeople into your home. They should be both friendly and respectful to your space and your family members.
The Top 5 Kitchen Renovation Companies in Canberra According to You
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and maintain a minimum average of 4/5 stars on both Google and Facebook reviews.
Without further ado, here are the top kitchen renovation companies in Canberra.
Taps, tiles, vanities baths, great customer service and quality craftsmanship. Grand Concepts give their clients everything they need for a bathroom installation or interior finishes at the Fyshwick showroom. Owner Jeff is also happy to offer his advice to those who choose the DIY route. Google reviewer Nicola says: ‘Superb customer service and amazing products. We love our bathroom renovation so much.’
Dan offers kitchen and bathroom design as well as project management for all of his customers. He takes the time to sit down with his clients and understand exactly what they want. He understands that his clients may have their own skills and he’s more than happy to pick up the rest. Google reviewer Daisy says:
‘Happy with our new bathroom, always keep us updated with the progress. Very professional from the start until the end.’
This family-owned business, run by Director Beat Oppikofer, was established in 2006. Beat has trained in Switzerland at Europe’s most highly regarded joinery school and he has a wealth of experience as a project manager for shop fits out and hospitality venues. Oppikofer offers kitchen design, manufacturing and installation services. Facebook reviewer Rob says: ‘Beat Oppikofer, is extremely skilled at his work and delivers excellent craftsmanship.’
Family owned business with over 20 years experience, the Swane’s employ over 25 people and service Canberra and surrounding areas. If you’re looking for advice or service on kitchens, laundries and commercial or bespoke joinery, head down to their Fyshwick showroom. Make an appointment they’ll make sure they give you their full attention.
Jerome left this website testimonial:
‘From the outset, the staff at About Kitchens were professional, helpful and patient with my ever changing mind!
Affordable kitchens and bathrooms, quality work and 17 years experience is what Tony and his team from Caliber Kitchen offer. A kitchen is the heart of a home and Tony understands the importance of making this space one of beauty and functionality. Here’s a website testimonial left by Michael:
‘Every aspect of our new kitchen was handled exceptionally well by Tony of Caliber Kitchens.’
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commentators who have provided insightful feedback on the best and worst Canberra kitchen renovators.
If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Please comment below detailing your experience with Canberra based kitchen renovators? Who would you recommend? Who would you use again? Who would you steer clear of?