Stop making fun of the Winters family or they “well kell oll you muts”

johnboy 7 June 2013 86

car

This exciting email just in:

to contact
From: dylan winters
Subject: f*** you

Message Body:

you no if you kep saing thes stuf i well kell you oll you muts and josh winters i my and i men my big bruther so f*** off naw

Not quite flame of the week. A bit on the short side.

The Winters had completely escaped my mind but after a bit of searching I imagine it’s related to allegedly ramming a stolen car into a passing motorist and leaving that motorist to die in the burning wreckage.

Which I think we can all agree is a class act only matched by that email.

[Photo Courtesy ACT Policing]

86 Responses to Stop making fun of the Winters family or they “well kell oll you muts”
Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd 10:31 am 08 Jun 13

Oh you guys are talking about the younger brothers page. I did not see that before it became private. Although there is one pic and comments available to see with him saying hideous stuff to his mother and his mother claiming a older girls is having sex with him. Gross.

The mothers page is open and she claims there is some government conspiracy against her.

I was talking about the older brothers page in my earlier post. No time for screens right now but if its still open later I will get some. It’s pretty funny stuff.

What a bunch of scumbags.

Also, cycling through friends making comments, a bunch appear to have been associated with Michael steep. (Bogans that tried to lock down Woden interchange)

BimboGeek BimboGeek 10:09 am 08 Jun 13

I think “caste” is a more accurate term because there’s just so little interaction and they practically have their own language and culture.

Plus you can spot them on the street because they have their own costume, manner and bearing.

They aren’t bogans. Bogans are the working class. These are the under-bogans. Um, yeah I don’t know how to help them either. Caste hopping is well frowned upon.

Tooks Tooks 9:46 am 08 Jun 13

Zan said :

Why don’t all you so called “intelligent learned” people assist an uneducated person to find their way to become a responsible citizen instead of lampooning them? Is it too hard for you to do that? Do you prefer to continually debase the person to retaliate? If you do you are no better than the uneducated person on the end of these tirades.

How do you propose they do that? Unfortunately, you don’t have the answers any more than the government departments already trying to help kids like these do.

As someone else mentioned, it’s actually sad rather than funny. Imagine having no dreams for the future, no ambition, no stable family, no hope. I have no doubt he’ll end up with his brother at some point when he finally hits 18.

I don’t have the answers. I doubt anyone does.

Tooks Tooks 9:36 am 08 Jun 13

He obviously has a great relationship with his mum, and I doubt his dad’s on the scene. There are too many kids like this.

“f#ck mum you not my mum so go sak a dike and shoot up and dont pek on my famell courtnie and just f*ck you?”

What hope has he got in life? None.

p1 p1 9:27 am 08 Jun 13

oldaq said :

Wow. These comments are shameful folks. Bogan bashing is the last widely accepted form of discrimination. Or to use the proper word, classism. And that’s what you’re doing here with your jibes at this guy’s intellect. His violent threat is horrible, sure. But his language is a product of his society. He speaks like that either due to poor education, or to fit in with his peers. Either way, his por speling is a product of his environment. He didn’t get the opportunities you did.

Look, if I said to you “Those abos are dole-bludging, lazy, alcoholic criminals”, you’d react (and rightly so). You might reply “Well yes they’re over-represented in our prisons, but you have to look at the underlying social issues to understand what is a complex situation involving generational cycles of abuse and reactions to social and political powerlessness etc etc”. Well these exact arguments can be made about the blue-collar/welfare-receiving white australian lower classes in their council flats on Northbourne and popping out babies in western sydney. And your holier-than-thou jibes only entrench the problems you see.

So put down your latte and your scorn, and back the f*** off. Naw.

You lost me when you included the word “blue collar”. I have yet to see any evidence of labour, skilled or unskilled. If this thread is ‘classist’, it is the criminal class being mocked.

And to those suggesting the email in the op is fake, I’d be very impressed with the dedication of setting up that Facebook page a year in advance…

bundah bundah 9:27 am 08 Jun 13

To those who are critical of rioters lampooning the human trash you need to be reminded that it is not only their environment but significantly it’s their genetic makeup which is responsible for the monster. It’s obvious that their behaviour and attitudes are so deeply entrenched in their psyche that attempting to reprogramme them is bound to fail.

Besides i suspect most would prefer the see the wadcutter employed,after all it’s very cheap and has a 100% success rate 🙂

Mike Bessenger Mike Bessenger 9:15 am 08 Jun 13

Seems Dylan has updated his facebook privacy. His mums page is also quite amusing.

Ben_Dover Ben_Dover 9:14 am 08 Jun 13

I find that page sad rather than funny. The kid is screwed before he has a chance. The “parents” should have been sterilised at birth to break the chain.

milkman milkman 8:48 am 08 Jun 13

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd said :

Conan of Cooma said :

That Facebook page is a HOOT! I suggest y’all get on there and read it before it gets made private. This is bogan EPIC!

Holy poo. That is insane. Grade A, absolute one of the best examples if human trash I have ever seen.

Anyone who defends this person, can you give me a reason why?

lol the talk of criminal activity on his public page is amazing.

Any chance of some screen shots for us non facebookers?

Zan Zan 8:00 am 08 Jun 13

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd 12:24 am 08 Jun 13

Conan of Cooma said :

Anyone who defends this person, can you give me a reason why?

lol the talk of criminal activity on his public page is amazing.

gungsuperstar gungsuperstar 12:06 am 08 Jun 13

oldaq said :

So put down your latte and your scorn, and back the f*** off. Naw.

I can’t tell whether you’re taking the piss or not. The example you used where you compared the denigration of people who historically were treated as animals, and thus given no opportunities, to white folk who were given education, housing and opportunity is stupid.

To me the essence of a bogan is the deliberately uneducated. They remain so because, in their heart of hearts, they believe society owes them something.

Which is why “work” is going to Centrelink and getting pissed off when they won’t hand over money, and when “trying to get my life back on track” is stealing a car, pranging it and leaving a flaming wreckage, victim included, in your wake.

I will stick up for minority groups – the Indigenous, the LGBTIs, the poor… those people can’t help being who they are and shouldn’t be made to feel bad about it.

This is in direct contrast to the lazy, deliberately ignorant and uneducated bogan who did have the opportunities of housing and education to change who they were, and they should be made to feel bad about their decision to sabotage and harm society rather than contribute to it.

Anyway, disappointing thread. The Rebecca Massey story today took me back to the the halcyon days of junkie bogans and their entourages using drug money to buy computers so they could carry out their dispute on the pages of the Riot Act, and other hangers on trying to appear “street” with an “I know who you are, I know more than you” attitude that most laughed at the patheticness of.

thatsnotme thatsnotme 11:55 pm 07 Jun 13

smashton said :

Oh good grief….have you seen Dylan’s facebook page?

Check out the comments that go with his profile pic. His mum, Melissa, features heavily with accusations of sluttery and pedophilia against his female friends. Dylan calms the situation with this (censorship by me):

“f**k mum you not my mum so go sak a dike and shoot up and dont pek on my famell courtnie and just f**k you”

The winningest winners in town? If you disagree then you can go sak a dike!

So…the supposed writer of this email is a 13 year old kid?

Do we really need to be publishing the rantings of a kid with a f***ed up home life on the Internet, to live on in perpetuity?

MWF MWF 11:53 pm 07 Jun 13

Conan of Cooma said :

From my reading of the Facebook page linked elsewhere in this thread, the kid in question may be all of 13-14 years old and perhaps in the care of the ACT Office of Children Youth and Family Services (OCYFS). Perhaps people ought to tread carefully regarding what they say about a minor with no obvious parentals/guardians.

Conan of Cooma Conan of Cooma 9:46 pm 07 Jun 13

Moogey217 Moogey217 7:39 pm 07 Jun 13

Ironically oldaq you judge the commenters here as well! as someone who grew up poor, with a single mother in Western Sydney (as you so delightfully point out in your comment) I am a university graduate and working in a senior role in the public service – in the human service field.
I can assure you that sometimes, no matter how hard you try, there are people that don’t want to be helped, in my very personal and professional opinion upbringing is NO EXCUSE!

Mummy Mummy 7:33 pm 07 Jun 13

Oh my god it’s Kenny from Southpark cause I’m not sure that I understood every ‘word’.

justin heywood justin heywood 6:48 pm 07 Jun 13

oldaq said :

So put down your latte and your scorn, and back the f*** off. Naw.

While I agree that the ‘brogan bashing’ by the latte set on this site is often just plain bigotry in a nice suit, I think in this case the offence is more in the OP’s attitude to what happened rather than his spelling.

I’d hate to be a copper or social worker these days, having to deal with aggressive, brain dead scum like him.

milkman milkman 6:45 pm 07 Jun 13

oldaq said :

So put down your latte and your scorn, and back the f*** off. Naw.

That might be a bit unfair. The subject of the post is obviously a dirty thieving scumbag criminal who is too cowardly to take responsibility for their actions, but would we really call such a person a bogan?

Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd Comic_and_Gamer_Nerd 6:17 pm 07 Jun 13

oldaq said :

So put down your latte and your scorn, and back the f*** off. Naw.

Thought it would be Irish Pete tbh.

Congrats on being a bogan enabler.

Region Group Pty Ltd