Whether you’re looking to alleviate stress, aid an injury, release tension, or indulge in a little “me-time”, there’s nothing quite like a high-quality massage.
The right massage therapist can leave you feeling rejuvenated, vibrant and full of energy.
In this article, we’ll outline the qualities to consider when choosing a massage therapist, and share where to find the best in Belconnen.
What makes a great massage?
Choosing the right massage therapist can make your visit well worthwhile.
It can be helpful to keep the following in mind when choosing a massage therapist in Belconnen.
- Highly experienced. The best massages in Belconnen are performed by experienced, qualified therapists who know exactly how to target problem areas while providing a soothing, calming experience.
- Clean. There’s nothing more unsettling than stepping into a messy, untidy or dirty massage salon or spa. Choose one that is pristine clean, neat and organised.
- Comprehensive treatment menu. You’ll want a massage place that offers the style and type of treatment you’re looking for. Perhaps that’s a relaxation massage. Or it could be a remedial massage or a specific type of service, like a hot stone massage.
- Well-priced. At the end of the day, you’ll want to pay a fair, competitive price for your massage. You can check online to see what different therapists charge.
- Atmosphere and staff. If you’re heading for a relaxing massage, you’ll want quiet and peaceful surrounds. If you’re looking for a remedial massage you might not mind more of a “working massage” atmopshere. Regardless , you’ll want friendly and attentive staff.
The top massages in Belconnen according to you
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 20 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and Facebook as well as maintaining a minimum average of 4/5 stars on Google.
Without further ado, it’s time to introduce which massage therapists came out on top. Let’s get started.
Magic Massage Belconnen ensures clients relax, renew and revive. Remedial and relaxation massages are specialties, starting from 30 minutes. A whole body massage is 60 minutes and a premium whole body massage lasts two hours. Magic Massage Belconnen also offers hot stone massage, foot reflexology and cupping. Special package deals are available. Open seven days.
Alana Bywater wrote on Google, “AH-MAZING! Definitely lived up to your name. It was indeed a Magic Massage.”
True Balance Massage Therapy offers a range of massage therapies for enjoyment, relaxation and healing. All therapists are highly trained and have years of experience. Massage styles include aromatherapy, traditional Thai, foot reflexology, sports, remedial, Swedish, Thai oil and prenatal.
On Google, Nikki Kanhanouvong wrote, “I had a great experience at True Balance Massage. The staff were lovely. I came out really relaxed after getting a remedial massage and with perfect pressure. Highly recommend.”
Being in Health Allied and Natural Therapies has a wholistic, comprehensive and thorough approach to client’s health. Massage services include remedial, sports and deep tissue. Trained therapists tailor services in support of less pain, more mobility and more energy, clarity and presence.
On Google, Brea Pascoe wrote, “As a young adult with pain in my lower back, Rachel was so lovely and helpful. One session has me feeling so much better!”
Massage for Health specialises in remedial, relaxation and sports massage. The trained, experienced therapists behind Massage for Health provide client-tailored treatments that assist with stress, injuries, pains and body aches. They also offer cupping, dry needling, and hot stone massage.
David Fifield wrote on Google, “For several years now, I’ve looked forward to my monthly massage at Massage for Health … I always come away delighted at how well my aches and pains have been treated.”
The female masseurs at Jasmine Traditional Thai Massage are full trained. They’re expert at the art of Thai massage and other popular types of massage like remedial and Thai foot massage. The spa is expertly designed to evoke a sense of relaxation and bliss. All treatments are tailored.
On Google, Roya Haghjou wrote, “I had a remedial massage at Jasmine. Chin gave me the best massage of my life. She took all the tension and pain away.”
If you’re looking for more information on massage centres, check out our articles on the best remedial massage centres, the best sports massage therapists and best Chinese massage centres Canberra has to offer.
Your experience with massages in Belconnen
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback. If you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Have you had experience with any of the massage therapists listed above? If so, share your feedback in the comments below.