Shane Rattenbury has announced the most requested books in the ACT from the ACT Library service last year:
The most requested books (fiction and non-fiction) in 2012 were:
1. Speechless: a year in my father’s business by James Button;
2. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton;
3. 15 Minute Meals by Jamie Oliver;
4. The Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L James;
5. Worse Things Happen at Sea: Tales of Life, Love, Family and the Everyday Beauty in Between by William McInnes and Sarah Watt; and
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
The most requested DVDs in 2012 were:The Hunger Games; Midnight in Paris; Red Dog; Downtown Abbey: Series One; and The Adjustment Bureau.