An Open Letter To The People Of Canberry
From Cell Block 69
People of Canberry,
As true soldiers of the Cell Block Army, we salute you. It is with mixed emotion that we must announce that Corey Testostorini has left Cell Block 69 due to irreconcilable artistic indifference. Testostorini has played bass with us for the past six years since the foundation of Cell Block 69 in 1982. His contribution to popular music today should not be underrated, but nor should it be overrated. The decision he made was difficult but we offer him our greatest respect and wish him well with his drug addictions. Rock into oblivion Testosorini! Itâ€™s the proper thing to do!
But fear not our young Blockheads, for where there is change, there is opportunity to change those things that are changeable. Duanne LeCorey-Michaels, Corey Van Coverdale, Corey Rokk SiXxX, The Corey formerly known as Corey, Corina E & Coreii Electra are pleased to welcome Corea Chick into our rock family. Little is known about Corea Chicks life before this exact momentâ€¦. now! What we do know is that she has totally rad bass skills to the maxx, the Rock flows through her veins like blood through an appropriate metaphor. And especially for the guys, sheâ€™s a girl. Oh yeah, the lesbians might like that too. Iâ€™m not really sure how they think.
It gives you great pleasure that Cell Block 69 have chosen Canberry to unveil Corea Chick to you, our devoted Canberrian fans. â€˜But when? Where? How is it possible and how can I pass this gift from you, Cell Block 69, onto my beloved friends and family so that they too may share in the rock ecstasy that is a Cell Block 69 showcase performance?â€™, we hear you ask.
Itâ€™s possible because dreams come true, but only when they are dreams of rock involving Cell Block 69!
– How? By employing worlds best practice project management methodology with a â€˜can-doâ€™ attitude in a safe, flexible working environment.
– When? Saturday 23 December
– Where? Toast, above electric shadows
– How again but in a different way? By purchasing tickets from Stocks or Landspeed or taking your chance with a strictly limited number of tickets available at the door.
– Why? Because you love us as much as we love you loving us, and to make some extra cash for the silly season, for us that is, not you.
Cell Block 69 at Toast
23 December, Tix from Stocks and Landspeed
with Cheese on Toast.
look, learn, listen, love at www.myspace.com/cellblock69