Dog parks are a great way for your dog to get some exercise off leash and socialise with other dogs. We’ve prepared a short video with our top tips for making each trip to the dog park enjoyable. See the video for yourself or check out these tips:
- Always watch your dog.
- Clean up after your own dog and bring a bag to do so.
- Remove your dog from any aggressive situations.
- Walk around with your dog rather than staying stationary and sitting.
- Supervise children carefully.
- Ask before patting someone else’s dog.
And enjoy the company of other dog owners!
More information about Canberra’s dog parks is available at the Territory and Municipal Services website.