It’s time to look back at the vital stats for this site in 2013 and see what the most read stories and most searched for people were.
(All numbers courtesy Google Analytics)
Despite some technical disasters during the year we still racked up a very satisfying 7% increase in the all important Unique Visitors to 1,509,617.
Pageviews came in at a satisfying 11,704,922.
The 20 most searched for terms which brought traffic to us (excluding variations on RiotACT) were:
- 1) woman sitting on act war memorial
2) canberra apple store
3) steven hillier
4) best breakfast in canberra
5) bathroom renovations canberra
6) car detailing canberra
7) abergeldie collapse
8) canberra alexander and abermarle buildings
10) bernies from the bay charnwood
11) skin cancer clinic canberra
13) massage canberra
14) speed dating canberra
15) double glazing canberra
16) car windscreen replacement canberra
17) act family lawyer
18) what to do mothers day canberra
19) time to visit thredbo
20) printers canberra
The five most visited stories of the year were:
- 1) Things nobody says in Canberra?
By month the most visited stories were:
- January) Canberra, paved with gold and awash with cocaine
February) Take a bow 29 Delegate Street Kaleen
March) Young girl dies at CISAC
August) First gas bill $1484.83!
September) A very slow joyride
October) In defence of Snorkel Massey
December) The Marist riot
So let’s give the clear winner of 2013 another run around the track shall we?