Plumbing problems can be extremely frustrating to deal with. And, if left untreated, can cause significant damage to your home or business premises. Whether you are faced with a blocked toilet, burst pipe, or leaking tap, you need a skilled plumber to assist.
To help you find a reliable plumber in the Queanbeyan region, we asked the locals and conducted a bit of our own research. Now, the results are in.
In this article, we’ll share with you three plumbing businesses in Queanbeyan that are not only competent plumbers but are also willing to go above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service. Let’s get started.
What makes an excellent plumber?
Need a little guidance on your search for the best plumber in Queanbeyan? No worries. Start by keeping an eye out for the following traits:
- Skilled and experienced. The best plumbers in the business are plumbing experts. Years of experience have taught them exactly how to diagnose both common and uncommon plumbing issues.
- Comprehensive services. Plumbing issues can vary – some are relatively minor, and others pose a serious risk. Most plumbers offer gas fitting services, too, so that’s something to look out for.
- Prompt and reliable. There’s nothing worse than staying home all day waiting for a tradie that just doesn’t show up. A good plumber will arrive on time, work promptly, and clean up after themselves.
- Fairly priced. You don’t want to be ripped off. Look for a plumber that charges a fair rate for their services. Upfront quoting with no hidden fees is another bonus.
Important essentials to check before engaging a plumber
Master Plumbers ACT recommends you conduct these checks before engaging a plumber. They’re easy and only take five minutes. They’ll ensure you don’t engage a dodgy plumber.
- Check that the plumber has a registered business by checking they’re registered through the Australian Business Registration website.
- Check that the plumber is registered on the Access Canberra List of Licensed Plumbers. If you can’t find their name, they’re probably not licensed.
- Check the plumber’s website and advertising. Make sure their ABN and license number are posted and check if they have Public Liability Insurance. Also check if they hold a membership in a reputable industry association such as Master Plumbers ACT. If they don’t have a website or don’t have this information on their site, it’s likely best to move on.
- Ask the plumber you choose to bring proof of their Public Liability Insurance when they arrive on site.
The top plumbers in Queanbeyan
RiotACT’s editorial team has combed through 19 years of on-site comments to compile a list of the most recommended businesses according to you.
To be listed in our Best of Canberra series, each business needs to have consistently received positive feedback on RiotACT and Facebook as well as maintaining a minimum average of 4/5 stars on Google.
Without further ado, it’s time to introduce the top plumbers in Queanbeyan, according to the locals.
Mayday Plumbing and Gas is a passionate local business servicing Canberra, Queanbeyan, and surround areas. Their dedicated technicians offer the full gamut of plumbing services, including blocked drains, water heaters, shower and bath plumbing, pipe leaks, commercial plumbing, and more. Whatever you need, the experienced team behind Mayday Plumbing and Gas are on call and ready to help.
Laser Plumbing Queanbeyan is a highly regarded plumbing company that provides top-quality domestic and commercial plumbing services. All staff are formally trained and qualified, giving you total peace of mind. What’s more, Laser Plumbing Queanbeyan offers a same-day emergency service for those that just can’t wait.
The dedicated team behind locally-owned and operated business, Anything Gas and Plumbing, are ready and willing to deliver top-notch plumbing services to homes and businesses in the region. These expert plumbers show up on time, offer reasonable quotes, and perform the job to the highest possible standards – all with a friendly and professional attitude.
Who did you pick?
Thanks to our commenters who have provided insightful feedback, if you believe we have got it wrong, please let us know.
Did we get it right? Or did we miss your go-to Queanbeyan plumber? Share your thoughts in the comments below.